Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
Job ID: Digital Marketing Spec
Date Listed: January 18, 2022
Company: Restoring The Years Global Ministries | RTYGM
Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to provide integrated marketing solutions for our large-scale proprietary events. This role is responsible for distributing promotional and inspirational content across all digital channels including, but not limited to: social, email, SMS text messaging, and web. This role requires a high level of organization, project management skills, and holistic thinking. The position is based out of our corporate headquarters in Smyrna, Georgia.
- Become an expert on our mission, brands, and audiences to help spread the word of the Lord!
- Take an asset through to completion by distributing on all relevant platforms including social media networks, web pages, YouTube, in-service promotional vehicles, SMS text messaging, email campaigns, OTT, on-demand solutions, etc.
- Keep up-to-date and utilize the latest and brand relevant features of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat and other social media networks
- Set-up stream keys through social channels
- Partner with internal and external resources on production of video clips
- Attend Sunday and/or Friday services for identifying key sermon messages, developing content-focused assets, and distributing assets through digital channels
- Serve as customer service agent or liaison for digital users, answering or routing inquiries in a timely fashion
- Repurpose, repurpose, repurpose!
- Deliver regular reports that analyze performance across Social Media platforms
- Work with content producers and graphic designers to create collaterals
- Assist with finding creative solutions to garner engagement on social media platforms
- Curate, develop, schedule and manage content for use across Social Media platforms that support corporate goals and objectives
- Monitor, listen, and engage with end-users to foster a sense of community online and brand loyalty
- Maintain a working knowledge of Social Media trends, applications and best practices.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders to maintain brand consistency and harmonization
- Ensure the copy published on Social Media platforms has a clear and cogent message that is developed for its intended audience
- Maintain project schedules
- Stay up-to-date on digital marketing efforts and industry news/trends
- Other duties as assigned
- Maintains 360-Thinking
- Execute the distribution of assets like a well-oiled machine
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, English, digital media or other related field
- Minimum 1-year experience in marketing
- Agency Experience preferred
- Superior writing/grammar skills
- Motivated self-starter with strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Well-versed on social media marketing fundamentals
- HTML understanding a plus, but not required
- B2C experience a plus
- Faith-based knowledge is extremely useful in this role
- Energetic, proactive, positive, flexible and able to thrive in a fast-paced, and ever-evolving environment
- You’re a team player who can take differing viewpoints into consideration and maintain grounded when decisions are in conflict with your prospective
- Seeking a continuous learner who is eager to take on new challenges
- Sound emotional intelligence to help thrive in a diverse workplace
- Identify opportunities for growth and pursue them relentlessly
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Work for an organization whose mission is to change lives
- Company values work-life balance
*Applicants for this role must provide a portfolio of their work.
To learn more, visit www.restoringtheyears.org.
Restoring The Years Global Ministries is an equal opportunity employer; we provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.